Bloggiesta Updates -Saturday-

I just had the coolest of ideas!!!
Wanna know what it is?

I just created my very own Monkey Award!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:
The Funny Blog Award!

Award's Description:
The Funny Blog Award is to be given to a Blog
whose Posts and/or Features make you smile :o)
Do you have a Blog whose
funny posts make you laugh out loud?
Then spread the monkey-love
and give this Award to 5 Funny Bloggers!

I'm not giving this award to anyone right now,
I'm going to leave it here for you to grab and and spread the monkey-love!

MIDNIGHT EDIT: Check out the cool button I made for my Reviews!
(look for it on the left column)
So cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme