Vampire Diaries Ep 2 (VD Challenge Update)

Last night I watched the second episode of the new TV series The Vampire Diaries.
This update is for the VD Challenge I signed up for.


This scene reminded me of Twilight so much,
I was just waiting to see the golden onion in Elena's hands.
No onion, but a Wuthering Heights book.
What a coincidence...
Elena was like: "You read Emily Bronte?"
And Stefan was like:"Yeeeah..."
awkward


In this scene, in words of the Busy Bee Lauren,
the horse-faced Vicki walks in, and says,
"I know you"

And Damon answers: "Really?" "Yeah, you're Boone from LOST, right?"

"WHAT? No, I'm Stefan's evil broth-"

But Vicki goes:
"Listen up everyone!
BOONE FROM LOST IS HERE!"

And that was the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme