Road Trip Wednesday #1

I've recently discovered a very cool blog: Ya Highway.
They've got this feature every Wednesday, Road Trip Wednesday, and I thought I'd participate in this week's RTW, since you don't have to be a contributor of that blog to do it, you can just join in!

From the site:
"Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival", where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing or reading-related question and answer it in on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic."
This week's questions are:

1) What are the three best books you've read this year?
2) If you could meet one author (living or dead), who would it be?
3) What book are you most looking forward to in 2010?


1) The Hunger Games was definitely this year's favourite for me.
The Summoning (I actually listened to an audiobook) was amazing too.
And one I've just read, Uglies.

2) I'd love to meet J. K. Rowling. I'm a complete HP fan!

3) The book I'm most looking forward to in 2010 is the 3rd book from The Hunger Games trilogy! August 24th!

What are your answers to these questions?
Leave a comment!

xo,
Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme