Winner! And why haven't I written my VA review by now?

This contest ended long ago, but I never told you who won. 

And the winner of the Cinderella Society Swag is...
GABY!

I asked the participants to choose a Strong Woman whom they look up to, because this book is all about Girl Power.
Here's what Gaby had to say:

I choose my Mom, because she is a super mom. She works in a school and also do everything in the house, plus she takes care of me (the last daughter) and her grandchildren. I don't think I will ever be like her, because she seems to have space for everyone & everything in her life!
That is really sweet!
Congrats Gaby!

I have emailed her and am waiting for her to reply.
She has 48 hs to claim her prize. 
--------------------

So, I read Vampire Academy last month. 
And did you see my review? 
No.

I'll tell you why. Cause I'm lazy, that's basically why.
And now I can't write it, because the story's not fresh in my mind anymore. But I can tell you that it is awe-some.

Thank you, Goodreads, for providing me the ebook, because I haven't found these books in Arg yet. 

Could this story be more intense? Seriously, I love the world Richelle created! 

I'm adding Dimitri to my ever-growing list of Fictional Crushes. 
Tell me you didn't read this book and imagine his Russian accent speaking to you!

I'm now reading Frostbite, just started last night. What a fantastic beginning. Thanks Richelle for the Prologue, I remembered a lot of things. Looks like Rose and Dimitri's love is cursed. Oh my!

Have you read this series? You probably have, then, tell me there's hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n
sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme