General Update

So, maybe you noticed I haven't been around lately...
That's because I just came back from La Plata (big city here in Arg), which is 1200 km away from my hometown, more or less...
The reason I went there is because I just enrolled in College! I'm starting on Feb 8th, and I'll be studying English Translation. We'll see if that's the career for me. (I haven't told anyone, maybe a person or two, but lately I've been having second thoughts on my career choice. I don't know what'll heppen next year, or if I'll decide to stay or change my career... I would've liked something to do with Art, maybe I'll do that later.)
For now, my goal with this is to find a job in a publishing home, o wherever, translating books! I'd love to do that :)

After having enrolled, I of course bought me some books! ;)
I found something similar to a book fair, and got:

* Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld.
* The Host, by Stephenie Meyer.
* and The Island Under the Sea, by Isabel Allende (all of these in Spanish).

I'm reading Uglies, and I'm liking it so far.

--------------
NaNoWriMo
My word count is currently of 12, 059.
But that's because I wasn't able to write for 3 days, so I'm good.

Also, I'm making covers for NaNoers! Here's the thread I started, and had over 20 submissions :) Everyone liked the samples I posted, I'd like for you to check them out and leave me a comment here telling me what you think! Covers can be seen on pages 1 and 2 of that same thread.

Well, that's it for now...

xxx,
Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme