Maybe you didn't hear, but the Cover for The Hunger Games #3 is OUTOUTOUT!


Isn't it pretty?
I love it, it's my favourite of the three <3
I love the fact that the bird's spreading its wings, representing freedom.
And that title? Totally unexpected! But I think it definitely suits the mood.

Here's what David Levithan (VP Editorial Director, Scholastic) had to say about the last installment in the trilogy:

I am not, under any circumstances, allowed to divulge the contents of the third Hunger Games book. Nada. Nothing. Not a peep. I can, however, share with you five things that will not be appearing in the new book:
  • Panem is not shaken up when District 9 is nominated for a best picture Oscar.
  • At no point does President Snow utter the line, “This is Snowmageddon, baby.”
  • Despite internet rumors to the contrary, it is not revealed that Cinna has been secretly designing outfits for a Capitol operative known as “Lady GaGa.”
  • All rumors of a crossover appearance by Geronimo Stilton are false.
  • In a tough editorial call, we decided not to have Katniss win the Hunger Games…only to be interrupted by Kanye West.
{via on our minds @ Scholastic}

LMAO

{the three covers for the trilogy}
This book tops my TBR List, and I cannot wait till it's out on August 24th!
I'll have to wait a little longer though, but I think I can find a way to get it sooner ;)

Have you read these books?
What d'you think of what happens in the 2nd one?
My favourite it the first, of course, and I lent it to a friend,
and now she loves it too!

Later!
Ella


ps: come back tomorrow for an interview with Aussie author, Goldie Alexander!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme