IMM #6 - Vlog #1!



My first vlog ever! *scared* You can finally see me, and when I grow up, I'll be able to see myself!
Not only did I get books, but I got a really nice surprise too! Find out what it is :)
Watching it, I realised that I need to open my mouth and articulate my words more. lol

I bought:
Dark Divine, by Bree Despain
Espejismos, by Alyson Noël
Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë
Brida, by Paulo Coelho
Eragon, by Christopher Paolini
Corazón de Tinta, by Cornelia Funke
El Diablo viste a la Moda, by Lauren Weisberger

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly -not so weekly!- basis. (This feature was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and created by Kristi of The Story Siren.)

xo,
Ella

ps: My face! ROTFL!!! OMR, so embarrassed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme