Help! Layout Issues

So, it's been a year, and although I love my monkeys I'm getting tired of the narrowness (real word?) of this layout. Since the person who made it for me created an image, I can't fix it on its HTML code. It's a fixed layout, static.

Also, I'm wanting a girlier, more relaxed layout. I feel like my monkeys are taking over here!

But, this layout has been here for so long, I'm scared of losing it!

And let's face it, when you find a new blog, what do you notice first? The layout, am I right?

I think I'll be making a new layout, and when it's done, I'll ask you for your opinion. If you think it's ok for me to change this one, I will. If you tell me "keep the monkey layout!", I will too.

It's all up to you, peeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme