TCM's new design :D


Remember I told you I needed help with my layout?
Well, I'd love for you to tell me what you think of this one.

I'm creating this layout using digital elements from Carina Gardner.
She's made this awesome Paisley Kit, and I love how clean and peaceful it looks. Do you?

I've made this a one-sidebar layout because I want to keep it simple and yet girly. And that's why I've added a three-column footer, to have anything like stats ans such under there.

I'm really liking this layout, and anyway, I can save my monkey template and use it again whenever I want to.

It's a little messy around here. The buttons on the right don't all work. The About and Contact are just images right now, but they'll be linked up to their pages soon.

Thoughts please!
How do you think it looks? Do I have designer material? I'm a beginner, so don't be too harsh, but do be honest. I want to make this as functional and pretty as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme