Indie Spotlight Month

The girls from In Between Reading and Writing and Nightlyreading have come up with the idea to do an Indie Spotlight in the month of May. Personally, I haven't read many indie books, I may have read a couple in my life. But I'm very interested in them, because I'm sure there are some indie books that are just as beautifully written as your average big-publisher-book. 

So, if you're an indie author, and would like to be featured here, on TCM, email me at ella_press@live.com.ar. We can do an Interview, Guest Post, Giveaway, anything!
Or if you're a blogger and would like to share your opinion, let me know! If you write up a post on your blog (in May!), I'll read it and link it here.

xo,
Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

n

Blog Archive

sexy cars girls entertainment Copyright © 2010 Templatemo | Converted into Blogger Template by BloggerTheme