I LOVE listening to audiobooks: when I don't want to turn on the light to read, when I'm walking to uni, on the bus somewhere, anywhere... So, I when heard about this international challenge, I knew it was for me!
The goal is to listen to 12+ audiobooks. Here's my list (I reserve the right to change it as I please):
- Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White. Narrated by Emily Eiden.
- Incarceron, by Catherine Fisher. Narrated by Kim Mai Guest.
- Saving Francesca, by Melina Marchetta. Narrated by ---.
- The Piper's Son, by Melina Marchetta. Narrated by ---.
- Linger, by Maggie Stiefvater. Narrated by Jenna Lamia, Dan Bittner, Pierce Cravens, Emma Galvin.
- Infinite Days, by Rebecca Maizel. Narrated by Justine Eyre.
- Personal Demons, by Lisa Desrochers. Narrated by Sara Barnett, Michael Nathanson.
- The Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks. Narrated by Scott Sowers, Pepper Binkley.
- Storm Glass, by Maria V. Snyder. Narrated by Jennifer Van Dyck.
- The Dead of Night, by John Marsden. Narrated by Suzi Dougherty.
- Blue Bloods, by Melissa de la Cruz. Narrated by Christina Moore.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, by J. R. R. Tolkien. Narrated by Richard Inglis.
- The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman. Narrated by Neil Gaiman.
- Crusade, by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié. Narrated by ---.
*Edit: Thanks to Diana Peterfreund, for bringing to my attention the fact that her book is not an AB. I can use the time I'd have used looking for Rampant, for something else, like reading another book!